BonBillo partners with Google Cloud for Startups Program
BonBillo is excited to partner with the Google Cloud for Startups Program to offer our accelerator teams Google Cloud’s Start Package, which includes $3K in Credits. Read on to learn more about the program.
Google Cloud for Startups Program
The Google Cloud for Startups Program is designed to help startups build and scale using Google Cloud. We are a small team with startups in our DNA. We appreciate what makes early-stage companies tick, and we think that Google Cloud’s continued success over the next decade will be fueled by great companies yet to be born. But like you, we’re mostly here because startups are challenging and fun and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
Startups eligible for our Start Package will receive $3,000 in Google Cloud Platform and Firebase Credits*, good for 12 months.
In addition to Google Cloud Platform Credits, startups in our Start tier are eligible for:
- Invitations to exclusive local Google Cloud events.
- Access to Hire FREE for 6 months – a $600 value. (Currently only available in the U.S.)
- $500 in Qwiklabs credits to kickstart your company’s hands-on lab training initiatives.
- One year of free G Suite (up to 5 Users – only valid for new domains), or a year of discounted upgrades to G Suite Business or G Suite Enterprise.
- An opportunity to apply to our Spark program to extend your credits to up to $20,000 for a second year as your business continues to grow.
Cloud Credits are available for early-stage, technology-based startup companies that are focused on growth potential, based in an approved territory, have not previously received promotional Cloud credits outside of the free-tier offering, are less than 5 years old, and have not raised more than a Series A.
Here to Help